Integrated Services - Excellence in Action!
The mandate of Maamwi Naadamadaa is to ensure that affiliates and communities are working together to address issues, close service gaps and strengthen the continuum of care.
Maamwi Naadamadaa believes that everyone has a role in achieving holistic health and wellness.
Affiliate agencies include:
• Ojibway Cultural Foundation
• Kina Gbezhgomi Child and Family Services
• Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute
• Noojmowin Teg Health Centre
• Mnaamodzawin Health Centre
• Castle Building Supply
• Mnidoo Mnising Employment and Training
• Waubetek Business Development
• UCCM Anishnaabe Police Service
• Mnidoo Mnising Power
Maamwi Naadamadaa means “Let’s work together”.
Maamwi Naadamadaa membership consists of affiliate executive directors and community band managers.
Maamwi Naadamadaa meets on a monthly basis.
For more information on Maamwi Naadamadaa, contact Hazel Recollet, CEO, UCCMM Tribal Council at 705-377-5307.